How to build a 400 key MIDI controller with computer keyboards and an Arduino. Thought it would be fun to work with something a little bigger after the Bluetooth Minion Keyboard adapter toy we made last week
- PS2 jacks: http://amzn.to/2dPQ3lj
- Arduino UNO: http://amzn.to/2dq41Mv
- MIDI port: http://amzn.to/2dt5Tmp
- Resistor pack: http://amzn.to/2d8uQaw
- Perfboard: http://amzn.to/2cQcN7q
- Keyboards: http://amzn.to/2dc95Bl
ArduinoMidiPS2 code can be downloaded here
Full schematic (REVISED – thank you Jakob Chan)
Liked the Tetris remix at the end?
Check out IncredFX’s video game remixes for more!
Other music credits:
The Passion HiFi – www.thepassionhifi.com